Paintball Marker Differences
At Paintball USA, we offer two kinds of paintballs and markers. The standard .68 caliber Tippmann Model 98 gun is what most teens and adults use. It is a semi-automatic paintball marker that shoots a .68 caliber paintball, the size of a marble.
Always check out our homepage for specials and activities https://www.paintballusa.org/
The .68 caliber marker has been in existence for many years. The .50 caliber paintball soft F-50 semi-automatic Tippmann marker was produced in the last 7-10 years.
The .50 caliber gun shoots small .50 caliber paintballs that are half the size of a .68 caliber paintball. This is a perfect gun for children and beginner players. The .50 caliber marker is lighter weight than the .68 caliber and the paintball is propelled out of the barrel with less force.
See our photo gallery for pictures of the .50 and .68 caliber markers and paintballs. https://www.paintballusa.org/gallery/
Both markers are sturdy and used as rentals at paintball parks. A tank filled with compressed air is attached to the back of each marker which provides a pressurized force to propel the paintball at its target.
See our rental packages on our website pricing page https://www.paintballusa.org/pricing and our suggested age group for the applicable marker to use. If a child is under the age of ten years old, the .50 caliber gun is more appropriate for their usage.
When planning paintball birthday parties or family get togethers, google paintball parks near me. You should find out the following information about the guests that you are planning to invite.
- The age ranges
- If your guests have played paintball before
- What paintball park have they visited
- What they liked or did not like about the paintball park they visited
- Call and speak to a representative from the park you are planning to have your event at
- Ask the rep if the park is safety certified and what rules do they follow
- Ask about private games and private parties for your group
- Are you allowed to bring in food and beverages?
- Find out if you can get helpful hints on what to wear to include with your invitation
- Check Yelp for reviews of paintball parks
- Finally, ask how long the park has been in business
When you receive good customer service on a phone call, chances are, you will also experience good customer service at the paintball park. Just give us a call (661) 255-5332 or fill out contact page on our web site https://www.paintballusa.org/contact We love to offer birthday parties to remember!